It is the policy of Fandomion.com to take appropriate action where
necessary to uphold and recognize all relevant State, Federal and
International laws in connection with material that is claimed to be
infringing any trademark, copyright, patent and all or any other
Intellectual Property laws.
If you are an intellectual property
rights owner and you believe that Fandomion.com sells, offers for sale,
or makes available goods and/or services that infringe your
intellectual property rights, then send the following information in its
entirety to [email protected]
1) A description of the IP rights that you claim has been infringed upon;
2) A description or web-link of the product you claim is being infringed;
3) Your contact information including address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
4) A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the above
information in your notice is accurate and that you are the IP right
owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
1) This procedure is exclusively for notifying Fandomion that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
2) This email only responds question about copyright, any other
questions please contact our customer team: [email protected]